1. Basic information about computer’s BIOS can be viewed by
2. Which motherboard type is used by Desktop PCs commonly?
3. The function of southbridge In a northbridge ( or southbridge) chipset computer architecture, is to provide high-speed data links between RAM, CPU, and PCIe graphics controllers.
4. A SDR SDRAM is capable of reading/writing one word of data per clock cycle.
5. SO-DIMM DDR3 SDRAM modules consist of
6. Graphics controllers use a special-purpose memory type known as:
7. A nested (hybrid) RAID level is referred to as
8. Fastest access to frequently used data is provided by
9. An AMD designed server-dedicated CPU series
10. In order to prevent the execution of code from non-executable memory locations for isolating areas of memory, a security feature used by CPUs is known as:
Question 1 of 10