1. Less costly and a simpler alternative is provided to manual Operating system installation in an environment which consists of multiple hosts that requires the same configuration settings is referred to as:
2. Choose Windows domains applied statement.
3. To copy one or more files to other locations _______ can be used.
4. A solution which extends the capabilities of a CPU is referred to as:
5. The speed of a single-lane (x1) PCIe v3.x link is:
6. Dynamic disks in Windows which provide the capability for implementations of RAID by creating volumes that span multiple disks.
7. Which of the following launches a tool for manual troubleshooting of problems related to boot sector, MBR and BCD store in Windows RE Command Prompt?
8. Windows Aero desktop experience is not included by ___________
9. Peripheral Component Interconnect is an example of a parallel expansion bus used for attaching hardware devices to the motherboard inside the computer case.
10. A backup technique which allows creating an exact copy of an entire drive and replicating the drive to a new computer in case of a hard drive failure is referred to as:
Question 1 of 10