1. Storage media types arranged from lowest to highest capacity RANGE
2. The bus between the northbridge and the CPU is known as:
3. A CPU is allowed to take over tasks executed by a dedicated graphics card normally by
4. Another term for “FireWire” is
5. The basic functionality of the Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is to perform the initial hardware checks and start up the operating system.
6. The bandwidth offered by the predecessors is increased by Thunderbolt v3:
7. The frequency in computer graphics at which the screen is redrawn is known as:
8. To reduce reflection from the surface of a LCD or CRT display monitor filtered is used called
9. A hardware device which allows for administering the multiple hosts with the use of a single computer screen, keyboard, and mouse?
10. An Apple technology which allows for automatic discovery of network-enabled devices and services on a local network?
Question 1 of 10