1. Which of the tabs in Windows contains the Diagnostic startup option?
2. The minimum amount of options when it comes to hardware upgrades is offered by_________
3. A type of memory module form factor which is most commonly used for extending the capacity of primary storage is known as:
4. A Windows Command Prompt command which is used for uncompressing cabinet files is referred to as:
5. What is the basic functionality of /R switch of the CHKDSK utility?
6. site offering public or WAP wireless Internet access is known as:
7. Windows Task Manager is usually launched by
8. A command interpreter in Windows is known as:
9. A Windows utility tab which contains an option for managing Internet Explorer web browser add-ons is
10. Which of the power-saving states utilizes the least amount of power?
Question 1 of 10