1. _________displays the per protocol statistics.
2. _____________ is the main function of any firewall.
3. Active Directory Service is comparable with_____________
4. FDM is used by baseband
5. Any device that is logically addressed on an IP network is referred to as _____________
6. UNIX uses POP3 for mail services
7. _____________ protocols follows a naming convention, that allows the hardware address of any NIC to be a part of its name.
8. Repeater is equivalent to____________.
9. What should be done when in a ring topology which uses multiple-ring, a client computer has suddenly lost its connection?
10. Resolve a host name on a UNIX server is done by using___________ protocol/file.
Question 1 of 10