1. FTP uses_____________ at the transport layer.
2. ______________ is a device that can operate in both the Network layer and the Data Link layer.
3. Fiber optic cabling uses Splice?
4. Echo messages are sent by_________ for establishing the connectivity with the end host.
5. Dial-up server on the network is just upgraded and Users are unable to connect to the Internet now. Why?
6. What should be done to stop the spread of viruses on the peer-to-peer network?
7. _____________ is not hazardous at all for the Server configuration machines.
8. An email Server requires___________
9. RIP is an example of static routing.
Question 1 of 9