setting up a wireless relay
knowing how to build a wireless relay is easy and can even earn you the title of an amateur electrician.
- Start by using a pair of pliers to bend 1 inch steel magnets into horseshoes. Make sure that the poles should be equally apart. Now drill two holes on the opposite sides of the horseshoes, make the holes lined up across each other.
- Take a polarized ringer and put it into the ends of the horseshoes. Make the coils of the polarized ringer run through the holes and wrap them with a wire to fix them in place.
- Without touching the polarized ringer, file the ends of the magnet to make them smooth.
- Set it up near your network devices contact point.
- Remember the better quality materials you use the further your relay will go.