How to use the User switching option with Windows Vista
Everyone wants a little privacy! With Windows Vista you now have the option of making separate accounts for each individual in the family.
- Next you need to click on the start button and then press down on the button with an arrow. When you have created two or more accounts you can conveniently switch users.
- Now you need to click on the switch user option. When you have entered the Switch User window and select the account you want to use or switch to. After choosing your desired user account, you will then be going to to your chosen personalized user account.
Make sure to:
- Make a standard account by going into the user settings option. It will help shield your PC from any variation affecting any stored files or saved data.
- At all have a password for your administrator account. A password is very crucial, especially when you need to install applications or change the security settings of your system.
- Do not turn off the computer without saving your work you can lose the data this way!